GOVERNMENT MUNICIPALITIES DEBT COLLECTIONS
The Right Recovery Choice
Vital Recovery Services provides collection services to municipal governments for all billed accounts including water, sewer, electric, trash, and cable. In addition, we will collect past due business taxes, court fines, citations, and more. We effectively collect all stages of delinquency.
Best of all, we work on a contingency basis for: we only get paid when you get paid! Let Vital tailor a program to best fit your various collection support needs and you will see an immediate decrease in your receivables, and an increase in your bottom line.
In addition to our collection services, we offer in-house statement, letter and bill generation
Features and Benefits:
- Experienced and dedicated collections staff motivated to collect but also trained to maintain positive public image and consumer relations.
- Prime-time and weekend calling times maximize customer contact & payment resolution
- Effective calling strategies including 2-3 day follow-up
- Bad phone number skip-tracing waterfall to increase Right Party Contacts
- Quality assurance through representative scorecard, monitoring and call recording
- Unique web-based self-cure payment options means higher liquidation
- Customized system status coding and detailed reporting eliminates collection gaps
- 30+ day past due accounts assigned to specialized collectors experienced in this stage of delinquency
Give us a call to speak with a Sales Executive to personally discuss how Vital can positively impact your bottom line profitability with our Outsourcing, Recovery and Vendor Risk services.
Our skip tracing is second to none which makes connecting with your customers one of our best talents.
We utilize the latest technology and highly trained representatives to locate previously “unreachable” customers. The result is improved effectiveness of automated letters and increased Right Party Contacts (“RPC”). This strategy combined with “first-call resolution” is our core competency to increasing your bottom line.