The Right Outsourcing Choice
Let Vital Outsourcing Services (“VOS”) function as your Utility Collection and Customer Care Department. Our professional and knowledgeable Utility Specialists manage your accounts for maximum return while maintaining positive customer relationships and protecting your public image. Vitals’ goal is to improve your profitability and raise your current collection service and performance standards.
While VOS recognizes each utility is different and specialized client assistance programs can be tailored by client, Vital offers its Utility clients three customized services: Core Collections Servicing, Case Management/Low Income Servicing, and Customer Care Servicing.
Your off-site Vital Collection team is an ideal disaster recovery partner. In the event of tornado, hurricane or other events that disrupt production, Vital is available immediately to support a seamless transition for your customers, preventing disruption of servicing and ultimately saving you money.
Core Collection Servicing
- Maximize results for 30+ day past due accounts by delegation to risk buckets
- In-Bound/Out-bound call strategy with prime time focus optimizes customer contact
- Client cost-savings average 42%
- Customer contact rate increases 27% versus in-house effort
- Flexible staffing and space available to staff large projects
Case Management/Low Income Servicing
- Variety of customer assistance programs targeted to service low-income needs
- Pre-qualify and file claims for customers with Home Heating Credit Programs
- Telephony technology handles tens of thousands of outbound calls daily to drive low-income support programs
Customer Care Servicing
- IVR-based payment arrangements made for early-to-late stage as well as all risk bands
- Multiple account system applications support turn-on/disconnect service for customers
- Letter and Statement generation services
Give us a call to speak with a Sales Executive to personally discuss how Vital can positively impact your bottom line profitability with our Outsourcing, Recovery and Vendor Risk services.
Our experience and expertise is second to none, and transferable to any industry.